Ace Incubation Program 2020
Ace Incubation Program offers training, support and access to an extensive network of mentors, entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Want to start your tech or science-based company?
Ace selects a fresh batch of startups twice a year. The program is open to students, researchers and tech professionals.
Think you have what it takes to be a founder?
Are you a student, researcher or recent graduate with an inspiring startup idea?
This incubation program helps you develop your tech or science idea into a successful company. We cover all stages of starting a business and help you boost your entrepreneurial skills.
Once you are accepted into the program, Ace guarantees two years of support. Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship (ACE) is the university incubator of UvA, VU, HvA and Amsterdam UMC.
- Academic affiliation
- The startup is affiliated with UvA / HvA / VU / Amsterdam UMC or NWO institutes
- Idea assessment
- The idea should be science or tech-based – underlying IP or
- innovative solution
- Founder qualities
- MSc, PhD student, post-doc or faculty members
- A team of two co-founders or a founder and a team member is in place
- (One of the) founders can be involved full time
- A viable business model is in place
Deadline: October 26, 2020 00:00 (CET)
Eligibility: MSc or PhD students, researchers, technology professionals or alumni of any Dutch university working on an innovative tech or science-based idea; International applications are also welcome if you are willing to set up your business in the Amsterdam region and have a potential for growth and ambition to scale up internationally
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands