About Company : DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
DXC’s Enterprise Technology Stack
The Enterprise Technology Stack includes IT Outsourcing, Cloud and Security, Applications, and Analytics and Engineering.We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
- Essential Job Functions
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
- Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel