This program seeks innovative startups within four critical areas of the energy sector: oil and gas, new business models, digitization and renewables.
Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed
The mentorship-driven accelerator programs provide in-depth foundational content that prepares you to run your startup, plus strong mentoring relationships with experts in your industry and in all aspects of entrepreneurship.
Grow your startup
- Since 2006, Techstars has worked with startups across a range of verticals, from aerospace, to finance, to logistics, to retail, connecting them to a network of successful mentors and partners.
- Once you’re selected for an accelerator, you’ll be part of the Techstars community for life. Expand your business and expand your network with access to a talented group of founders, investors, mentors, and industry leaders.
- As part of the Techstars network, companies and founders have access to over 300 perks valued at over $1 million.
The Accelerator Experience
Meet Your Mentors
- You’ll be matched with a set of three to five lead mentors who will help you with product development, market fit, and who will also provide valuable introductions to help grow your company — fast.
- Work with your Managing Director, go deeper with your lead mentors, gain traction and hit your milestones – whether that’s a prototype, building out the next phase of your product, finding your first customer or hitting $50M in revenue.
Scale your business
- Determine your fundraising strategy, learn to communicate your vision, and prepare to meet with investors, partners and other key stakeholders who can help shape your future.
- The program culminates with a celebration at Demo Day. This is your chance to show the world how much progress you’ve made in just a few short months.
Deadline: October 11, 2020 00:00 (CEST)|
Dates: February 15 – March 11, 2021
Eligibility: innovative startups within four critical areas of the energy sector: oil and gas, new business models, digitization and renewables.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Apply here : https://www.f6s.com/energyaccelerator-2020