FindMind is an award-winning startup incubated at Microsoft for startups and NSRCEL – IIMB startups.
FindMind applies the best ML practices to the industry and is the parent company to –
- LegalMind (India’s first legal research and analytics PaaS; currently incubated at Prarambh(India’s first legal tech incubator by a law firm)),
- FinLit (a complete personal finance manager),
- CreditMind (a more robust credit scoring app),
- Aavriti (enabling secure mobile transactions through NSDT technology).
For Machine Learning Intern:
Internship Overview: The intern will be working with the core ML team at FindMind.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Deploying models to production.
- Your role would start as an individual but overtime you may need to build and lead a team depending on the scope of work.
We don’t ask you to be the master of certifications and degrees. The oddity of an ideal candidate is his/her discipline, passion towards his/her work, and hunger for learning something new everyday.