The Y-E-S Award program for fostering future leaders in the field of science and technology. Following the startup of the award program in Vietnam in 2006, in India in 2007, in Laos and Cambodia in 2008, in Myanmar in 2014, it was introduced in Bangladesh in 2019 to support the development and promotion of young leaders to spearhead the growth of these countries in the future.
- Candidate should be a student of only Affiliated Indian Institute of Technology i.e., IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi & IIT Roorkee registered in a four year B.Tech. or five year dual degree (M.Tech.) Programme.
- Candidate must be a student of 5th semester having C.G.P.A – 7.00 & above in each of the first 4 semesters.
- For attachments of documents – All the documents have to be uploaded in the PDF formats only apart from your passport size photograph.
- Transcript with CGPA for all four semesters or Individual CGPA marksheet for all 4 semesters.
- On the spot essay to be given this time at the respective IITs
- Certificates of distinguished awards or prizes received, if any. Minimum 3 certificates have to be uploaded in the application form under Other section of A, B & C (Mandatory)
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: August 25, 2020
Apply here : https://yes.honda.co.in/index.aspx