Huawei is calling on Deep Tech startups across the globe to join this competition for a chance to enter the Huawei Spark Accelerator program to power your startup with financial, go-to-market, mentoring and networking support, and more.
Fire up your startup and take it to new heights with Huawei! We are looking for innovative startups with pioneering solutions on 5G, AI/Machine Learning & Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobile Edge Computing, and/or Mobile & SaaS Applications.
No matter where you are now, if you are looking to further expand your startup in Asia Pacific, this is the opportunity to leverage technological and innovation leadership of Huawei to create a fully connected and intelligent world, as a friend and partner!
- The Huawei Spark 2020 Final will be an event as part of SFF x SWITCH 2020 and partner competition of SLINGSHOT 2020. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Final will be hosted virtually.
- The Top 2 winners of the competition will be fast-tracked to compete as a Top 100 Global Startup at SLINGSHOT 2020.
- 5G Applications
- A “killer” application that unlocks the true features and potential of 5G, e.g. mMTC, URLLC, eMBB.
- AI/ML & Analytics
- Applications and solutions that demonstrated significant improvement, e.g. productivity, economics etc. with the use of AI and machine learning
- With the proliferation of IoT devices, what do you bring to this world with the use of IoT technology (devices, connectivity and platform)?
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- As a cornerstone of 5G and IoT, how does your solution leverage MEC in order to bring benefits to enterprises and consumers?
- Mobile & SaaS Applications
- Any digital enablers/disruptors that leverage mobile and web-based applications.
For each winner:
- Admission to the Huawei Spark “Accelerate” Tier
- USD 125K Cloud Credits
- S$30K of Startup SG Grant
- Fast track to SLINGSHOT 2020 – Top 100 global startups
- Invitation to SLINGSHOT virtual Gear Up workshops
- Aug 10 – Oct 4 -Register and submit your proposal!
- Oct 5 – Oct 18The Top 15 Startups will be shortlisted.
- Oct 19 – Nov 1Guidance from Huawei specialists to further improve submissions.
Second Online Voting
- Nov 2 – Nov 9The Top 5 Startups will be shortlisted.
- Dec 7 – 11 Finalists to pitch for a spot in SLINGSHOT 2020
Application Deadline: October 4th 2020