Instacart is launching an Associate Product Manager (APM) program. This program is aimed to help early talent jumpstart their career in product management. As an APM at Instacart, you will have the opportunity to gain product management experience and solve user challenges across various teams.
Instacart’s APM program will be 18-months, split across 3 rotations, in teams across Instacart such as Catalog, Consumer, Fulfillment, Ads and Enterprise. We will be looking to hire highly-motivated individuals to participate in the inaugural class during Fall 2020.
A Product Manager at Instacart has a mix of principled thinking, well-honed product sense, and technical depth. They are ultimately responsible for owning the product and leading a cross-functional team to take ideas and iteratively, bring them to life. They have a customer-first attitude and demonstrate experience in delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the end-to-end success from discovery to launch of new products and features
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics teams
- Identify new growth opportunities through quantitative research, case studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Apply creative solutions, lead the work, and reinvent what is possible in a constantly evolving environment
- Influence crucial team members throughout Instacart to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Specialize in Instacart’s strategic position in the grocery industry as we continue to craft the way for the online grocery and ecommerce industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- New grads or up to 3 years of working experience
- Demonstrate a deep passion for technology and product design – either from a technical degree, personal projects, or experience in business, strategy, or software-related roles.
- Ability to come up with product solutions for customer pain points.
- Leadership potential and natural ability to influence and empower diverse teams.
- Passion for Instacart and what we are looking to achieve as pioneers in the online grocery and ecommerce industry.
Posting Date: 08/13/2020
Closing Date: 08/27/2020
Program Start Date: 11/02/2020
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.