At Menlopark , we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we design, develop and test DEVICE SOFTWARE. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence Industry 4.0, The Internet of Things. These developments are leading in the Age of Everything which can be enabled as SMART DEVICE. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We’re looking for Product Marketing Intern to join our team. Can be moved to fulltime role based on performance.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketer (Internship/Fulltime) to work on our Marketing initiatives.
- Ideate, prepare and execute marketing campaigns/communications via email, social media & push notification channels
- Coordinate with the design team to create high-quality collaterals required for the marketing campaigns
- Track core metrics for campaign performance like open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, etc. for all outbound marketing campaigns across different channels
- Analyze each campaign based on the logged performance metrics & derive insights to implement in future campaigns
- Coordinate with relevant teams to plan in advance & maintain a marketing campaigns pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid creative ability in marketing copy
- Excellent proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content
- Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its different elements
- Comfortable with web technologies like HTML, CSS, cross email client compatibility
- Should have experience with (professional/personal capacity) stocks and other investment products in general. Should have at least a basic understanding of different investing terminologies.
- Understanding of https://mjml.io is a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) plus Marketing/Management Degree would be ideal.