About Company : Morgan Stanley is a global leader in executing transactions in cash equity and equity-related products for institutional clients around the world. These products include common stocks, global depository receipts and exchange-traded funds.
Education Level : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Level : Associate
The Client Onboarding team supports all product and functional areas directly and indirectly impacted by new and organic account openings related to the following divisions IED and FID, OTC Clearing and Listed Derivatives products (excluding PB). As the central point of contact for the client away from their Sales coverage, Onboarding ensures any client issues are promptly surfaced, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner. This position requires very strong relationship management, organizational and communication skills in order to have a successful commercial impact on the process.
- Project/Relationship Management
- Single Point of Contact & Escalation for Clients & Internally
- Build and manage relationships with business and technology staff to enhance understanding and drive deliverables.
- Risk management through the daily review of priority clients, adhering to benchmarks and Service Level Agreements
- Recommend opportunities to increase efficiency / productivity through analyzing resource and system usage, and identifying processing weaknesses
- Support the team manager in rolling out new initiatives and developments within the team
- Quick Learner
- Good Team Player
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sound Technical Skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of global markets / market regulations is beneficial, although not a necessity
- Desirable 12 months experience in a similar profile/industry.
- Understanding the implications of risk involved.
- Customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills, be able to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and feel comfortable communicating complex, detailed information with all levels of staff.