The School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, invites applications for scholarship to PhD students.
Scholarship award : A Full Fee Scholarship; or Full fees plus an annual stipend of $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000.
Duration: up to three years.
- Applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements as stated in the Academic Calendar at the time of application.
- Applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the doctoral programme and have received an Offer of Place (OOP) for the doctoral programme at AUT.
- Recipients of this scholarship will have an excellent academic record, strong academic references and have demonstrated the potential for high quality research.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and recipients of this scholarship will normally have the equivalent of first class honours. Previous study should include research methodology paper(s) and an independent research project, including the writing of a report on that research.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the University can offer supervision. Applicants should contact potential supervisors prior to application to confirm the availability of supervision for their proposed research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral programme at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
- Applicants who have applied unsuccessfully in past rounds may reapply only if there is a change to the information submitted.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only
1st November, 2020.
1st March, 2021.