At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
We’re looking for R&D Intern to join our team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role you will contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues under the supervision of your team lead. You should also understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Tools: Sign-off quality tools in assigned design phase.
- Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices
- Working knowledge of basic design tools
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work
- Be a positive participant and active team member
- Basic problem solving skills
- Ability to do project status reporting